Since 1903, OBHC has provided a place for children in need of a home. Our desire is to help families requiring assistance find hope in a time of need. Baptist Children’s Home, Oklahoma City (now known as The Vine) is the original campus, established in 1907 at N.W. 63rd and Pennsylvania. In 1982, the property was sold and the campus was moved to S.W. 164th and S. Western. Eleven buildings were constructed, including six cottages and staff housing.
In 2018, the campus transitioned to become OBHC’s only full-time family-focused campus. This transition has allowed the campus to double its capacity and serve more families. In the past 10 years, Children’s Hope has helped more than 300 families and impacted more than 550 children.