Every day, OBHC works to impact in the lives of children and families. However, we cannot do this without God’s direction and blessing. We encourage everyone to please pray for OBHC and the individuals who come through our doors. You can do this through:
- Prayer Calendar – Please download and print our monthly prayer calendar. Listed are names of children, mothers and OBHC employees. Pray for these people each day during your quiet time, before dinner, etc.
- Pray for Me Reminder Card – Download and print, then place it in a proximate place to remind yourself to pray for a child on an ongoing basis. Read their story in the monthly prayer calendar.
- Pray for each ministry of OBHC:
- Pray for OBHC’s leadership and employees, as they follow God in this ministry.
- Child-Focused Care - Pray for the children living on each campus, their families and OBHC employees who work with them every day. Pray Christ will impact them in their lives and they will accept Him as savior and grow in their faith.
- Family Focused Care - Pray for the single mother families in OBHC’s care, that they and their children will follow Christ, make decisions that honor Him and get the help they need to be the person God called them to be.
- Hope Pregnancy Center - Every day, people walk through our doors dealing with an unplanned pregnancy. Please pray for all the people involved, that they make the best decision for themselves and their baby. Also pray for strength, direction and the opportunity to know and trust Christ as their savior.
- One Such Child – Pray for the children in the foster care system and that churches and families in Oklahoma would rise up and become a part of supporting the foster care community.
- LifeWize – Pray for students in schools and that they hear this message of positive decision making. Pray these student’s ears and hearts will be open to this message. Pray for guidance and direction for the teachers.
- Northwest Ministries –Pray for this ministry in Alva, Oklahoma, that this ministry will impact the area around them and the ministries of OBHC will expand and grow to impact the lives of those who live there.