For more than 100 years, Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children (OBHC) has been providing a home for children in need. Our mission is to demonstrate God’s love by providing hope through empowering children and their families to follow Christ.
- Is the largest provider of private, not-for-profit, residential childcare in the state of Oklahoma.
- Supports single-mother families through the Children’s Hope program.
- Assists with unplanned pregnancies through its five pregnancy centers.
- Provides program assistance and training for foster care families.
- Promotes positive choices for middle and high school students.
OBHC does not charge for any of our services, nor accepts government funds. OBHC is funded through the generosity of individuals, businesses as well as gifts from Southern Baptist churches through offerings and the Cooperative Program. We do not discriminate on placement based on race, color, national origin or religious affiliation. Learn more about OBHC ministries below.