OBHC is a faith-based 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization with a mission to demonstrate God’s love by providing hope through empowering children and their families to follow Christ.
- Boost your resume
- Make connections
- Internship/job opportunities
- Free food and T-shirt
- Be a part of a community that makes a difference in the lives of children and families in Oklahoma
The Advisory Board is comprised of 8-12 college students or young adults between the ages of 19-29.
- Provide feedback on OBHC’s existing campaigns
- Highlight areas for growth in our messaging to young adults
- Participate in at least one strategic marketing initiative throughout their term
- Attend six out of the eight advisory board meetings and the one-day retreat
- Vocally offer feedback about topics discussed
- Complete one strategic initiative throughout time on the board
- Highlight areas for growth in messaging to young adults