Services and Placement
Criteria for Service
- Girls ages 6-18 are eligible for placement.
- Girls older than 18 may continue to live on campus if they have not yet completed high school, or may be eligible for the Transitional Living program. This allows them to become more independent in apartment living, while working or continuing additional education.
- Must be able to function in a public school setting, respect adult caregivers and attend a local Southern Baptist Church.
- No child will be denied services on the basis of race, color, national origin or religious affiliation.
- Baptist Home for Girls is not equipped to meet the needs of girls who are addicted to drugs and alcohol, who need in-depth psychiatric care, exhibit habitual delinquent behavior, who are mentally or physically disabled, or are physically or sexually aggressive. We can make referrals to other facilities that are capable of handling these unique scenarios.
“Without you, we wouldn’t have a place to live.”
“Your gift gives us an easier life and a better opportunity.”
Baptist Home for Girls
13976 Anthony Lane
Madill, OK 73446