Hope Pregnancy Center
The mission of Hope Pregnancy Center is to help young men and women have hope and choose life in the midst of an unplanned pregnancy.
Since 1986, Hope Pregnancy Center has helped support men and women facing an unplanned pregnancy by offering education and works to encourage, affirm dignity and self-worth, and provide positive alternatives for individual situations and needs. Every person is treated with strict confidentiality and respect in a non-judgmental, non-discriminatory manner.
Hope Pregnancy Center goals are to:
- Provide professional no-cost and confidential pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and accurate education on each pregnancy option without judgment or pressure.
- Serve with respect and integrity while providing the highest standard of care.
- Walk alongside those making pregnancy decisions.
- Provide support services including:
- Empowered Parenting classes that equip expectant and new moms and dads on their parenting journey through their child’s first year. Participating parents can earn cribs, car seats and other baby items.
- Adoption education, referrals and support.
- Support for those with a past abortion.
Last year, Hope Pregnancy Center
What Hope clients say:
“I felt safe here. Everyone was friendly. I felt respected.”
“Thank you for listening and not judging me.”
“I got the information I needed. I’m not so scared now.”