Pregnant? Or know someone who is experiencing an unplanned pregnancy?
Hope Pregnancy Center is a safe space to explore your options, process your emotions, receive accurate information on each pregnancy choice. Hope offers free pregnancy testing, ultrasounds, parenting classes, adoption referrals and abortion recovery classes.
Hope Pregnancy Center goals are to:
- Provide professional pregnancy testing, ultrasounds and accurate education on each pregnancy option without judgment or pressure.
- Serve with respect and integrity while providing the highest standard of care.
- Walk alongside those making pregnancy decisions.
- Provide support services including:
- Empowered Parenting classes that equip expectant and new moms and dads on their parenting journey through their child’s first year. Participating parents can earn cribs, car seats and other baby items.
- Adoption education, referrals and support.
- Post-abortion support.
Hope Pregnancy Center does not charge for any services. All services are confidential.
Each center has two full-time and three part-time paid staff who provide oversight, training and supervision for volunteer staff. Most services at Hope are provided by trained volunteers who serve one-half day or evening weekly.