NEW! Learning Management System for Foster & Adoptive Parents
Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children is pleased to announce that we have a new automated Learning Management System that will make it easier for participants to register and choose from a variety of training series.
The videos on the training site are SERMONS by various pastors across the state and have been approved by OKDHS for 30 minutes of Foster/Adoptive Parent In-Service/Re-certification Training.
You can access and register for the online training at our new Learning Management System Site with this link:
Once an individual creates an account, and signs in to the new account they will be taken to their “dashboard”.
To enroll for the courses, simply follow these steps:
- Click on: My Courses
- Click on: Course Catalog (all of the series titles of the courses we offer are shown)
- Click on: Add to Cart of whatever series is desired (all of them are FREE)
- Click on: Proceed to Checkout
- Click on: Place your Order (there is no charge)
- Click on: Go to My Courses
- Click on: Launch Course
- Watch the video, take the survey, take the quiz (make 80% or more on quiz) and print certificate.
We hope you find this information helpful and you choose to participate in this FREE Online Training Opportunity.
Please let us know if you run into any challenges.
Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children
3800 N May Ave
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Office: 405-942-3000 x4691