Want to help the children and families in need at Oklahoma Baptist Homes for Children? You can by participating in OBHC’s virtual 2020 Back-to-School Style Show. Here are some ways you can be involved:
- Online Auction - Visit the online auction starting Friday, August 7 at noon and concluding Sunday, August 9 at 8:00 p.m.
- Encourage & Promote – Ask friends and family to watch the “first ever” OBHC TV broadcast on Sunday, August 9 at 5:00 p.m. on KSBI in Oklahoma City and the CW in Tulsa (for station listings go to obhc.org/styleshow). Also, invite them to like and follow the OBHC Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/OklahomaBaptistHomesforChildren.
- Watch Party - Organize a watch party at your church or home to view the Style Show event as a group. Contribution envelopes can be provided. Please refer to your local CDC guidelines.
- Traditional Paper Dolls “Outfit a Child” Packets - Promote the “Outfit a Child” project at your church with a visual aid to help set a goal and raise money for the Style Show. If you need a packet, Please contact Shonda.firstname.lastname@example.org or Donna.email@example.com.
- Virtual Paper Dolls “Outfit a Child” Campaign – You can now “Outfit a Child” online through OBHC’s virtual Paper Dolls Campaign.
- By setting up an online fundraising page, you can help spread the word about children in need by using your personal Facebook page or another social media platform.
- Set your own fundraising goal from the comfort of your home and encourage friends and family to get involved.
Even though this year’s event is virtual, the children and families’ needs are real. The goal for this virtual campaign is $100,000. Will you “Outfit a Child” and become a volunteer and help us reach this goal?