Services and Placement
Criteria for Service
- Children ages 7-15 are eligible for placement.
- Children older than 18 may continue to live on campus if they have not yet completed high school, or may be eligible for the Transitional Living program. This allows them to become more independent in apartment living, while working or continuing additional education.
- Must be able to function in a public school setting, respect adult caregivers and attend a local Southern Baptist church.
- No child will be denied services on the basis of race, color, national origin or religious affiliation.
- Baptist Children’s Home is not equipped to meet the needs of children who are:
- Addicted to drugs and alcohol
- Needing in-depth psychiatric care
- Exhibit habitual delinquent behavior
- Mentally or physically disabled
- Physically or sexually aggressive
We can make referrals to other facilities that are capable of handling unique scenarios.
“A stable environment makes all the difference.”
Boys Ranch Town Resident
“You’ve given me a chance at a better future.”