2020 Grant Recipients
The 2020 annual Cups of Kindness event included gifts from 211 generous Women of Compassion.
This year, the Lord has rewarded your efforts, growing Women of Compassion to 211 members and giving a total of $211,000 in grants to benefit OBHC. It is amazing to be a part of this and see how the Lord continues to work during this time through this generous group of women. Through all the uncertainty, you too have remained steadfast.
It brings us joy to announce the winners of the 2020 Women of Compassion vote. The following ministries each received a $50,000 grant:
- Baptist Children’s Home, Oklahoma City will install five new A/C units, new flooring in eight of the transitional duplexes and three light poles to better light the campus.
- Hope Pregnancy Center will purchase an integrated digital phone system to connect all five centers and create an online marketing campaign
- Baptist Children’s Home, Owasso will resurface 5,300-square-feet of playground with long lasting ground covering and provide a 20-foot by 10-foot fishing dock at the pond.
- A $50,000 grant will go to OBHC’s general operating budget to benefit all of OBHC.
- The remaining $11,000 will help Boys Ranch Town, Edmond replace counter tops in the Young Cottage kitchen and bathrooms with a more durable material.