Our campus provides residential care for children without charge, without accepting government funds, and without regard to religious affiliation. Our ministry is dependent on charitable contributions from churches and individuals. Your donations are vital to our ongoing ministry and we appreciate your faithful support.You are making a difference in these children's lives!
Donate OnlineMail-In Form
Below is a list of our ongoing needs that you may want to help with.
Canned fruits and vegetables
Mixes (cake, brownie, cornbread, biscuit, etc.)
Dried pasta, beans and rice
Trash bags (13, 30, & 55 gallon)
Batteries (AAA, AA, C, D, 9-volt)
Household cleaning supplies (all types)
Light bulbs (60 & 75 watt)
Toiletry and Hygiene
Shampoo & conditioner (regular, baby, dandruff)
Pump hair spray (non-aerosol)
Bath soap (deodorant, Dove, Ivory)
Bath soap (bar soap, Dial, Ivory, etc.)
Toothbrushes and toothpaste (tartar control)
Skin lotions (hand creams, body lotion)
Basketballs, baseball and softball equipment, volleyballs, footballs, tennis balls and racquets
Craft supplies, artist supplies, scrapbooking supplies
Christian books and videos/DVDs
Download/Save ListContact Us/Questions
The OBHC gift registry project has been set up to help you help us by providing lists of needed items for our campuses, pregnancy centers, and children in care.
During November and early December we also list some of our residents' Christmas "wish list" items on the Gift Registry. You can easily filter out the Christmas items and see these items exclusively.
Visit our Gift Registry page.
Our campus is one of four that provides residential care for over 200 residents, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. People like you make it possible for us to continue to provide our services to these residents, day in and day out.
As a ministry to children and families, we ask that you always keep OBHC in your prayers daily. Each day we face obsticles that could keep us from following the will of God. We ask that you lift us up to Him, specifically to show us how to raise capable, caring, Christian adults.
Please pray for the following:
- Wisdom and knowledge for our houseparents in working with the children of OBHC.
- For each resident in our care to discover God's overwhelming love for them and to develop a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- The safety of our children and staff members.
- For wisdom, strength, health and wellness of our staff members as they are constantly caring for our children.
- God's provision for all physical, spiritual, and emotional needs to keep our ministry going strong.
Download a Prayer Calendar.
If you want to be personally involved in the ministry of the Children's Home, a great way is to become a volunteer.
A volunteer on the campus or in a cottage assists the staff or houseparents in a variety of ways. Volunteers always have staff present or available while working with the residents.
- Some of the volunteer opportunities include sharing your skills and talents with the residents, tutoring, reading or helping with school lessons, or working on specific projects with the residents.
- You can volunteer to help with the normal cottage activities, such as cooking, yard work or spring cleaning.
- Consider becoming a consistent volunteer group by being a part of the CottagePALS program.
- Volunteers come to the campus and simply play with the residents or teach life skills and hobbies.
To find out ways you can volunteer at BCH-OKC, please contact us. We have a volunteer coordinator that will help you with the detail and opportunities.
Get a Volunteer Application
For volunteer opportunities or more information, contact: Jim Stewart at 405.691.7781.